Newest Post

// Posted by :OGSN // On :venres, 27 de maio de 2011


Hi! In this section, I'll recommend good AMVs that I've seen, maybe cause I like the music , maybe cause I like how the video is done or maybe because I like the anime.
BTW, AMV means Anime Music Video.
Let's start with an AMV about an anime called Kenichi, the strongest disciple of the history . To be honest, I haven't finished the anime but I read the manga version weekly and it is awesome .
The story it's pretty simple: weak guy trains his body and learn matial arts  in order to become stronger than anyone and to be able to go out with the sexy girl. It has a lot of ecchiness in the manga and the fights are freaking awesome.
Now, the AMV, from the youtube user ruzarcov2 . More info in youtube.

Kenichi AMV - [Fighting]

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © OGSN! //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //